Tuesday, May 26, 2009

If I had a million dollars....

Remember that song? I think it's from the late 90's or early 2000's, I can't remember. But the song came to my mind this afternoon. If I had a million dollars, I would be a stay-at-home mom. At least part-time during the week. Today I put down a registration fee for Sophia's day care. This is very traumatic for me. I teared up in the director's office. Then I teared up in the baby room. All the baby's were smiling and very happy and I know she's going to be safe there, but it's so hard to know I have to leave her. The only comfort I have is knowing that we are going to do everything in our power to leave her there as little as possible. We are praying John will get a later shift, maybe 2 - 10. That way, he can be with her in the morning, I can see her/nurse her at lunch, then he can drop her off at 1 and I would pick her up at 4:30. But, it may not work out that way. I have to be prepared, I know. I never thought I would have this much trouble with the idea of taking her somewhere. I'm so smitten with her that I want to spend all my time with her! This may change by 3 mos, but right now, it is what it is.

Ok, I'm going to try to post a link to my friend Tracy's blog so you can see the wonderful gift she made me! Check it out, she is super talented! And smart enough to teach me how to put a link in!

No comments:

Post a Comment