Friday, March 20, 2009

Sophia's Nursery

Here is the completed nursery. I am so glad to have it done and so grateful that my parents came down to help! The walls were already pink and our landlady instructed us not to change any colors in any room (The other room is dark blue...would've worked out if she was a he!)

Dad put the crib together in record time. Mom and I took tags off everything from washcloths to shoes to onesies to blankets. Whew, there's a lot of stuff! We washed things so she would be ready to put anything on. Dad helped hang the wall decorations with my directions :) I love the dark wood color. The crib and changing table came from my sister. It's so pretty and the bed is convertible into a full size bed later on. It was a long day, but so worth it to get everything done!!!


6 comments:

  1. It looks really good! Love the lime green. I like your new panels too. I bet that will keep it nice and dark in there. 5 weeks to go! Maybe less if she comes early. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...I love the nursery! It very beautiful - the colors are just perfect. Sophia is so blessed to be born into such a loving family. I am glad you are much more organized and have it so much more together than I do. I feel so completely lacking and now...I can't do much to improve the situation. Don't ask me what I was waiting for. I guess I just thought I had more time... Love you... ~kim (harrison)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures look great! I'm so glad we could help. We enjoyed our visit so much.
    Love
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Sophie's room looks great! I love the dark wood furniture. The shelves, rug and quilt make the room. I'm really impressed! So the walls are already pink, right? I can't wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! She won't be able to sleep because she's be too busy admiring the beautiful surroundings! I love the dark wood!!! Looks so elegant!

    ReplyDelete