Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sonograms!

This is our first 3D (or is it 4D?) picture of our little girl. This was 19 weeks, 5 days. We first learned she was gonna be a "she" during this visit.


This is the 2nd sono I had and I was 29 weeks, 4 days. We were able to reconfirm her "she" status.

Tomorrow we will have our 3rd sonogram. I feel so lucky to work at a hospital who provides the 3D/4D service. Apparently the reputation of Uvalde Memorial Hospital used to be questionable. I have tell people that there is better technology here than at Christus Spohn Shoreline. This hospital is really dedicated to have the latest technology for providing the best patient care possible. I must say, it's nice to work at a place like that. My radiology suite for swallowing x-rays is better equipped than anything we had at Spohn. Of course, until little Sophia comes, I can't take advantage of that, but I'm looking forward to it when I return from maternity leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment