Thursday, March 12, 2009

34 Week sonogram



The traditional 2D sonograms. Profile is on the left, frontal face view is on the right.
The little white patch at the top of her head is her hair! The tech commented that she's got a bit of hair already!



These are so beautiful! It was really hard to get a facial shot because she has her arm in front of her face all the time. She did some tongue sticking out again. Not sure if the one on the right is sticking out or not. The blob on the right side of the pic is the placenta. No growth or anything! :) It's so amazing to be able to see her face!




Her little heart beat. All 4 chambers going strong.



Head to the right. At the very beginning you can see her move her knees/legs on the left.

I have a few more, but they take a while to upload and it's dinner time! Hope you all have enjoyed it!

2 comments:

  1. I was able to post a comment a minute ago so I will try with this one. I think all this is so very wonderful - new technology lets you see firsthand what is going on - wish they had had this for you and Liz when I was pregnant!
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the most wonderful feeling??? I would be pregnant all the time to feel that feeling! Thank you for sharing with us! I wish we lived closer, my friend! I can't wait for you to visit your parents!!!

    ReplyDelete