Saturday, April 25, 2009

Scrapbooking







So, I'm scrapbooking again. This time for myself. I did 2 albums for my sis as a warm up for mine :) haha. We'll see how long it takes for me to do anymore pages once Sophia arrives!

We're just hanging out today. Did get to Walmart to buy an external hard drive. My laptop has been playing games with me, so I thought I'd get the back up. It takes too long and too many CDs to back it up the other way. Also got my fix with a Sonic Diet Cherry Limeaid. It's been my only craving thus far, and it has really hit hard this past week or so. Tonight is our "last supper" :) Hopefully I can stay awake long enough to enjoy it. Didn't sleep too well last night. Not sure if it's the new mattress that I sink into, or the fact that I'm >40 weeks preggo!

No comments:

Post a Comment