Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The "Weighting" Game

So, in my attempt to distract myself from having to wait longer, I decided to take a poll. Some of you have already contributed, some of you may want to contribute. The poll is, how much do you think Sophie will weigh at birth. Here are the weights I've received so far.

9 lbs, 6 oz
9 lbs, 6 1/4 oz
9 lbs, 7 oz
9 lbs, 8 oz
9 lbs, 11 oz
9 lbs, 14 oz
10 lbs, 0 oz
10 lbs, 1 oz
10 lbs, 2 oz
10 lbs, 5 oz
10 lbs, 6 oz

There are duplicates, so if you want to guess one that's already posted, feel free. As you can read from our last sono report, her "estimated" weight was 9 lbs, 4 oz at 38 weeks. These are not guaranteed weights and can be off +/- 1-2 pounds. Guess if you like :)

I don't promise any fancy prizes, you may just get a pat on the back....or the pleasure of babysitting Sophie when she gets here haha. :)

We're T-5 days!

2 comments:

  1. I think your baby is going to be 8 pounds 9 ounces. We're not real close to you, but those sonogram estimates are usually way wrong!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Close to you for the winning babysitting prize ;)

    ReplyDelete